On Sunday, June 19, spend Father’s Day with us at Cars for a Cause.
Join us for the inaugural event at the stunning Platform Innovation Centre and Parkade
Enjoy an afternoon of Live entertainment, multiple food, beverage and dessert stations, and an extensive display of custom, rarely seen, high-performance collector vehicles, all while helping raise money to support Albertan’s living with Parkinson disease (PD) and Parkinson Plus Syndromes (PD+).
Sunday, June 19 in Calgary (2pm – 6pm)
- Amazing showcase of classic and import vehicles including priceless Ferraris, Porsches, and Jaguars
- Beverages supplied by Cold Garden Beverage Company, Willow Park Wines & Spirits & Black Fly Beverages
- Multiple and Delectable food stations, provided by Spolumbos
- Desserts provided by Righteous Gelato station
- Live Music performed by High Steppin’ Daddy
- Thousands of dollars in door prizes, with draws taking place every hour!
- Door prizes include: a Brewery Tour & Tasting for 6, courtesy of Last Best Brewing, Calgary Stampede tickets, Milestones Restaurant gift cards, Cactus Club Restaurant gift cards, a 1-night at Deerfoot Inn & Casino including $100 food and beverage gift card, Dinner for 2 at Flores & Pine Restaurant and many more!
- Awesome Live Auction items including:
- 1-night stay for 14 at the luxurious Ridge Meadows Estate and Golf Course
- A guided fishing tour for 2 courtesy Fish tales Fly Shop
- A summer train experience for 4 courtesy Aspen Crossing Railway
- A Trail Ride for 2 courtesy of Boundary Ranch, including hotel stay for 2 with Spa Package at Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge
- One custom 12″ portrait experience with keatingpaintings, including consultation appointment and photographic study, value $3,000
Original Artwork “Untitled” by artist Sarah Jane Jackson plus a $250 gift basket from Cellar Maker Imports
Sunday, June 19 in Calgary at the Platform Innovation Centre and Parkade
Tickets: $100 each and include everything!